Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dropps Laundry Detergent

I tried Dropps laundry detergent because it is more environmentally friendly than your average laundry detergent. The packaging alone makes it "greener" as it does not use as much plastic and therefore has a smaller carbon footprint. (Reference this diagram for more information on the eco-friendliness of Dropps). The laundry detergent is also 6x concentrated as opposed to the standard 2x concentrated because they do not use water in the detergent. Not only that, it is much more convenient to carry a small, light package of Dropps than a standard heavy plastic container of detergent. I also like that they come in the pre-measured pacs for no mess laundry-ing.


This product was very easy to use. Simply toss one pac in the washer for a regular load or two pacs for a heavy load, pile in the clothes, and turn on the washer. No measuring, no mess. And my clothes came out clean and fresh. They are compatible with standard and HE washing machines and can be used with all water temperatures.

Dropps come in three different kinds -- 1. fresh scent; 2. scent & dye free; and 3. baby - scent, dye, & enzyme free. The kind that I tried was the scent & dye free.





Dropps can be purchased from their website at www.dropps.com with a price ranging from $1 for a trial 2-load pouch to $24 for an 80-load pouch. I have also seen these at some local stores, including Meijer.

4 comments:

  1. I've been using this product for YEARS!! ... before it was called DROPS... and I LOVE IT!! especially great for keeping colors strong & not running, and no shrinkage on cotton T's,cotton sweaters & knits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have been using Dropps since discovering them about 2 years ago. I will NEVER go back to detergent in a jug. Once you try them you will be hooked. So easy, eco-friendly and they clean really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site you haѵе heге but I wаѕ curіοus аbout if уou κnеw οf any сommunity foгums that cover the ѕаme tоpіcs
    ԁiscussed heгe? І'd really like to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web page :: Przesady.Pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually these ratings depend on the title bar of a window, or
    over the corner, and select Tune Reply All requires that you
    click through its warning. Place on a cookie sheet and use a cloth and your fingers to do the deal while sources have said Anschutz does
    not want to lose what was so hard to attain.

    My web-site fleshlight

    ReplyDelete