Sunday, July 4, 2010

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

Another great sample I received in the mail! When I was running out of my usual body wash, I was bummed. But I rummaged through my bin in the bathroom linen closet and pulled out a sample bottle I had received awhile back in the mail. I stuck it in the shower just in case I didn't get a replacement body wash by the time mine ran out. I ended up getting one the same day I ran out but decided to give this one a try anyway. It was very tempting sitting in there looking me in the eye every day! Pretty much from my first use, I was sold on it but I decided to test it out for a few days at least to see if I still liked it, and I do!!


Caress Evenly Gorgorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash is said to exfoliate, moisturize, and even out skin-tones. That is a pretty big claim for one body wash but I really feel like it does! My skin has definitely felt smoother this week and there have been times when, not thinking about the wash at all, I have thought it looked better for some reason! Then I realized it was probably from using this! And there are times, not always, when I feel like I don't even need to put on lotion after the shower. I mix this with a thick body butter for my lotion and I swear I would be good for days as far as moisture. I do wish that there was a matching lotion available but at this time there is not.

Another thing I like about this body wash is the smell. I am a person who is very sensitive to smells so this is a huge thing for me. The combination of burnt brown sugar and karite sugar is delicious!! But it's not so overpowering that it makes me sick, unlike lots of others I have tried.

I'd definitely recommend this if you're in the market to try a new body wash. It is available at most supermarkets, amazon.com or The Caress Website has a section to enter your zip code to find a retailer near you.

3 comments:

  1. I might have to give this a try Emily! I've never used 'body wash' really except when it's bought for me. However my skin could probably use this since it's been awful since I've been in my last year of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need to have a body lotion with same wonderful scent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really need to make a lotion with same scent.....think it would really be a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete