Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reach Access Flosser

It's been awhile. I apologize. I'll try to get back into the swing of things. I'm also going to add an option to sign up for email updates if you'd like to do that.

If you have a strong gag reflex like myself the Reach Access Flosser is the way to go. By now, I'm sure you've seen these before.


When I first used the Reach Access Flosser, I was so excited to be able to floss my teeth without gagging/vomiting, that I immediately flossed them again. It was that good! It's lost some of it's appeal now that I use it every day. :-)

The Reach Access Flosser is designed like a toothbrush to allow you to get to the hard to reach places in your mouth, instead of having to stick your fingers in your mouth to floss. The floss comes in snap on disposable heads that are easy to get on and off but do not come off while using it. The floss comes in regular or mint flavored (go with the mint!)

Check out www.reachbrand.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment