Saturday, June 19, 2010

Neutrogena Sunblock

I always hated sunscreen. The smell of it. The feel of it. It was torture to have it put on and when I was old enough, I just decided not to wear it at all. That is, until I got a really bad sunburn. The kind that blisters. It was so bad that I literally screamed when I had aloe put on my skin and I couldn't wear make-up for at least a month.

As I got older and wiser, I realized that sunscreen was a must! And Neutrogena has been my lifesaver!

I use the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock SPF 30. It does not smell or feel like sunscreen. It offers me enough sun protection that I have never burned when using it (except when I miss an area!) but I still also get a little color with it on too -- which is saying a lot because I don't tan!


I definitely recommend this sunblock to anyone who also hates the way sunscreen smells or feels on their skin, anyone who breaks out from oily sunscreen, or anyone just looking for something new to try to keep themselves protected. Be smart and be safe!

Visit The Neutrogena Website to purchase their amazing sunscreen or have a look around at all the othr great products they offer

3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about their sunscreen. Especially about the kind for babies. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use the baby sunscreen as well. I'll probably end up writing about that at some point too but it's really great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that my friend Mandy who is a nurse practitioner in dermatology said that Neutrogena Sensitive Skin and the Pure and Free baby stuff are the 2 sunblocks she recommends the most. She said they are some of the few that contain titanium something or other that actually BLOCKS the suns rays. She said the other stuff like Water Babies and other brands don't truly block the sun. She also said that those 2 are safe to use on any age, even right after birth.

    ReplyDelete